Look how long it's been since our little princess got her forever family:

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I spoke with Katrina at CSS today. Our Dossier is being sent to Moscow TODAY for translation! YIPPPEEEE!!!!! Can you believe it? Once it is translated, they will let us know where it is going. I talked it over with Katrina and told her that my first choice would be St. Petersburg and my second choice would be Moscow. It's so exciting to think that this is happening. I have to gather three more documents, so that still has to occur before we will be invited for our first trip, but wow! Once the dossier is in Russia, it's real, the labor pains have begun!

"Though you have not seen Him, you love Him; and even though you do not see Him now, you believe in Him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." 1 Peter 1:8

No comments:

I see you looking!

Where in the world are you?