Look how long it's been since our little princess got her forever family:

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Thinking Pink

Okay, here's the latest: Our dossier did arrive safely in Moscow on Monday. Katrina says that St. Petersburg registers dossiers the second and fourth Monday of every month, so feasibly, our dossier could be registered in St. Pete on January 28. I need you all to pray that this is what happens. I did tell her that if they know of a little girl who is healthy in another region, we would consider her, but if we are waiting for a referral, then I prefer St. Pete. I have been on the St. Petersburg orphan database every day praying for each of the little girls in the age range we are requesting. I know that God has chosen a very specific child for us and that she is waiting for us.


In the meantime, I am expending this excess energy by decorating her room. Here are the before shots. I will post more when the decorator leaves today. I know I will have alot of work to do though, fabric, sewing, etc. Can't wait! :)

No comments:

I see you looking!

Where in the world are you?