Look how long it's been since our little princess got her forever family:

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

4:15 AM... are you kidding me?!

Mamma say what!?!?!?!?!



Okay, why? WHY?!! am I awake at 4:15 and better yet, why have I been awake since 2? And why do I not feel like I am going back to sleep anytime soon? Someone please rescue me because I am already wondering how in the HECK I am going to make it through my day tomorrow. About 10 I'm going to pass out!

For all you Ozzy Osbourne fans, I just want to apologize right off the bat. Crazy Train is still on there, but I had to shuffle them around. I just couldn't stand logging onto my blog and hearing "all aboard" every single time. It was funny the first few days, but now not so much!



We crossed a major bridge tonight with Sissa Prissa. I had a meeting and I could not take Meg... I have been LIBERATED! She stayed with Daddy for the first time with no tears. She was very happy when I got home and didn't run to me and dissolve into tears. She went to baseball practice and sat like a big girl for dinner and never whimpered for me. FREEDOM!!!! Now, we'll work on getting her used to the babysitter.

Now that the big boys are back in school, life has settled into a calm pace. HOWEVER, I am finding my days a little boring. I can't believe I am saying this. Boring never describes my life. I mean, it's all I can do to get half my list accomplished every day. But the thing is, the big boys are big time playmates for Connor. With all the kids in our neighborhood, there is always someone around the house and something to do. Connor is suffering major withdrawals. I really am starting to think I might have made the wrong decision to only send him to school two days/week this year. I think he is going to need more! We've got to find some serious pass times.

Well, since I am blogging about nothing... I will post a few photos. My computer is SO slow, that should kill some time before the kids wake up! :) And also, if you read my blog and know how to customize this thing, please let me know. Susan suffered from insomnia and we all benefited because her blog is all "purty" now and I just love to go there and "sit" because it makes me happy! (Check it out under Journey to Adopt on the right hand side.) But my blog is just busy and boring and it does not make me happy. Oh yeah, and while I have your attention... (or maybe not) if you have never visited this chic http://kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com then you simply MUST jump over there and take a look. God can do amazing things with a heart, can't He?


The girl doesn't want to miss a bite of anything... not only is this how wide her mouth gets for watermelon, this is also how she prepares for a drink! :)


2 comments:

Carol said...

Oh Ondrea I am so sorry insomnia is taking over, being dead tired in the middle of the day is the worst. It sounds like great strides are happening at your house, congratulations! I also understand about the blog, I hate the look of mine, but don't have time to figure out how to pretty it up.

Nicole said...

What a great story about Katie and her work there in Africa! If there were more people like her in this world ...what a better place it would be.
Nic

I see you looking!

Where in the world are you?