Look how long it's been since our little princess got her forever family:

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pardon our dust while we improve!

Hey, look at this... I'm in the middle of remodeling, so, like a hotel, I am asking you to pardon the dust while I make some changes. The dust, in my case, is that now that I have this fancy new background, the words stretch too far to the side and it's harder to read. But I'm working on all that. Thanks to Susan, I am slowly learning how to make this place a little more interesting... before you know it, I'll be getting a job coding HTML (NOT!!!) But anyway, this progress will most likely be slow because I get short little bursts of time to work on this so please be patient... but hopefully we'll be more exciting very soon! :)

2 comments:

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Once you get it all figured out, come teach me! I'm about ready to throw in the towel and shell out the bucks for someone to make ours look all purty!

Barb said...

Love the background paper! Where'd you find it?

I see you looking!

Where in the world are you?