Look how long it's been since our little princess got her forever family:

Monday, July 7, 2008

Dorothy, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!

I think this is probably Meg's thought as she tries very valiantly to adjust to the crazy life that is now her's. In a world of three boys, you have to hit the ground running. Life certainly doesn't stop for the fourth child like it does for the first and even the second. She is doing pretty well, other than the fact that she was up for the day today at 3:30 AM, which means I was up too. But you have gotta love that she was in there crying and when I went to comfort her, she wasn't laying in her bed afraid, she was sitting in the floor crying because she couldn't get her white patent Mary Jane's on! :) That's my girl! :)

So, you don't care about all that, all you want is this anyway:

BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare

11 comments:

Susan said...

She is just beautiful! I love her little bows and dresses. You are going to have so much fun shopping for her and with her.

Tiger & Kar said...

Oh, Ondrea...I have tears in my eyes. She is absolutely beautiful! Welcome home, Meg!

Aaron & Dana Craven said...

She is adorable. I have been waiting to see more pictures! I'm so glad you guys made it home okay. Now the adjustment begins!

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

I love how you captured so many cute expressions. Welcome home!

Karen said...

Oh My!!! She is beyond words beautiful. Thanks for sharing all the pictures.
Karen

Becky and Keith said...

What an absolute princess!! I love the Mary Jane story... you definitely have a girlie girl! :-)

Lindsay said...

She is such a lovely little girl. Congratulations again.

Angie and Curt said...

Such great photos! Thanks for sharing. I can just imagine her holding her own with the boys!

Joe and Renae said...

Ondrea, Meg is sooooo BEAUTIFUL! You just can't GET a cuter, sweeter face than that. I had tears in my eyes seeing these pictures and it just makes me MORE anxious to meet my baby girl someday....hopefully soon. Welcome home!!!

Beth said...

Oh Ondrea, she is just beautiful! I love the dresses and bows - totally makes me want to jump into another dossier and bring home a little girl. Have fun with your gang!

Antoine & Lori said...

Ondrea,

I am so thrilled for you and your family! Meg is a darling. Take care, Lori

I see you looking!

Where in the world are you?