Look how long it's been since our little princess got her forever family:

Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter

Well, we're off for the Easter weekend to visit my in-laws. When I return home, it will already be March 24 in Russia. So the day we have been waiting for is ALMOST here..... again! Check back Monday for more progress... or if you hear shouts of joy coming from far away, it's probably me screaming Hallelujah at the top of my lungs!: )

I will leave you with this amazing verse... let the message of this verse sink in a bit and I hope you will be as amazed as I am at our Lord's capacity! Happy Easter!

Zephaniah 3:17
The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty Savior; He will rejoice over you with gladness, and renew you in His love, He will sing joyfully because of you."

No comments:

I see you looking!

Where in the world are you?