Look how long it's been since our little princess got her forever family:

Monday, March 10, 2008

Today's the Day

Okay, it's 10:45 PM in Nashville, March 10. But in Russia, it's 7:45 AM, March 11. Today is the "make up" day the MOE was going to take dossiers since February 25 and March 10 were both Russian holidays. I have a hope that our dossier was going to be registered today. HOWEVER, the director of the agency sent me an e-mail and asked me to call her tomorrow, so I am prepared that it might be bad news. This is the FOURTH registration date that we have come to, so I have very high hopes that this will be the one.

IF we get registered today (tomorrow), then we could have a photo of our daughter as early as next week! Just the thought of that is almost more than I dare let myself believe.

Well, it's off to bed, not that I'll get a wink of sleep.

Romans 5:2-5

... And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perserverance; perserverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us.

My friend Sonja wrote this verse on a post card for me when she found out that I was pregnant with Connor. That was four years ago. It's amazing how this verse just keeps meaning so much to me at every passageway in my life.

No comments:

I see you looking!

Where in the world are you?