Look how long it's been since our little princess got her forever family:

Saturday, March 29, 2008

THIS is why I NEEEEED a daughter!

Okay, I wish I had a photo of my husband today, with a miniature jack-hammer, breaking up our tile floor in the boys bathroom. Yes, he rented a small jackhammer to break up the tile and lids were falling off my pots and pans from my hanging rack downstairs. It's was funny. The boys thought it was great. Brian thought it was the best. Actually, the better photo would have been ME in the goggles with the jack-hammer. Brian thought it was so fun he just insisted that I try it. He kept saying, "It's fun, try it!" So I did. I hammered about two or three seconds, gave him back the ear-plugs and goggles and told him that you must need more body parts to "get it", because I didn't! And that, dear readers, is the very reason I NEED a daughter. I just don't get all the things my boys think are so much fun.

I realize the postings are getting a bit obsessive now. It's pretty sad the addiction I have developed to this "hobby". I told B that I wish I had more things to blog about. Maybe I should start a blog about blogging! :)

"Christ be with me, Christ within me, Christ beneath me, Christ before me, Christ beside me, Christ to win me, Christ to comfort and restore me. Christ beneath me, Christ above me, Christ in quiet, Christ in danger, Christ in heart of all who love me, Christ in mouth of friend and stranger." The Breastplate of St. Patrick

1 comment:

Michelle R said...

I can relate my friend! I just found mine popping paint balls with their fingers all over my driveway. Hey, I like art as much as the next guy.. but we have neighbors:)
I still want you to post the photo of you and the jack hammer! That will be worth a cute little grin.
I hope they think that shop vac is just as much fun... tile dust...everywhere... ewwwwwww...

I see you looking!

Where in the world are you?