Look how long it's been since our little princess got her forever family:

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

He broke my chains, now I can lift my hands!

That is a line from my all-time favorite praise song, "Shackles" by Mary Mary. "He broke my chains now I can lift my hands, and I'm gonna praise You! Yes I'm gonna praise You!" So, today we are PRAISING!!!! We got our court date! We are going to court on June 30, 2008! Brian is quite the international traveler, now, don't you think? I mean, three international flights, four countries, multiple cities, in only six short weeks!

Ya-Hoo! What can I say... our flights are booked (we actually were able to use miles... another big PRAISE!) and we're working on a hotel (forget the Marriott, they wanted 222,000 points for five nights! ugh!) And all that's left to do is VISAS, oh my gosh, the Visas... gotta go get to work. More later! :)

Exodus 15:2
"The Lord is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation; This is my God, and I will praise Him; My father's God, and I will extol Him."

6 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations!! I hope the time flies by for you.

Patrick & Jessica Wunsch said...

Super-duper big congratulations to you guys!!!

Pat & Jess

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

I was sure hoping to read about your court date date when I clicked over here! Congrats!!!BTW, I also love that song and crank up the volume whenever I hear it.

We're supposed to be traveling the last week of June -- FedExed Visa applications today -- it would be awesome to run into you guys in Moscow! Oh, I can hardly wait to see photos of your little princess in flip-flops!

Nicole said...

congrats!!!! I told you all of that nesting was for a reason!
Nic

Lindsay said...

That is awesome news. Congratulations :)

Tiger & Kar said...

Love the song, love the post and especially love the news!! I am so thrilled for you! Question...how possible is it to have the 10 days waived? If that's not a likely scenario, will you be waiting through the 10 days in country or coming home?

I see you looking!

Where in the world are you?