Look how long it's been since our little princess got her forever family:

Friday, June 20, 2008

Visa stress

Well, the second package went today to the Russian Consulate with an additional $150 in it. Because I am not able to get a double entry visa, I had overpaid for a single entry visa by $50. I asked them to just accept the "donation" and process the application anyway, but alas, they couldn't accept overages. SO, since I had to FedEx today for Monday delivery, I had to attach an additional $150 to up the fee to the same day visa service. All this is becoming almost comical because for some reason I can't seem to ever get the money order right when I apply for my visa. Remember, I had a money order issue last time. Anyway, as long as we get the visas on Tuesday, we'll be fine. But I am going to be biting my nails til then.



All the flights are booked, even the Moscow to St. Pete (thanks to my husband who knew I was ready to have a nervous breakdown, so he took it from me.) I have a hotel reserved at an okay rate (everything is very expensive right now.) And I am ALMOST packed for me and Mary Margaret. So, if we can get those visas, then we'll be set to go. Please continue to pray that our ten days is waived AND that we get the visas back on time.



Daniel 10:8, 10, 12

"So I was left alone and saw this great vision; yet no strenght was left in me, for my natural color turned to a deathly pallor, and I retained no strength." " Then behold, a hand touched me and set me trembling on my hands and knees." "Then He said to me, 'Do not be afraid, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart on understanding this and on humbling yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to your words.'"

1 comment:

Carol said...

I am so sorry the preparations for your court trip are causing you so much stress, it shouldn't be that way. I hope you can relax and enjoy your boys and hubby this weekend, put some of this behind you. I so value all your information and input, you are definately in my prayers! Enjoy a bit of vino.

I see you looking!

Where in the world are you?