Look how long it's been since our little princess got her forever family:

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Flip Flops

Okay, I have a confession to make. I have an obsession with flip-flops! I LOVE flip-flops. I am euphoric when the weather warms up and I can buy new flip-flops. I think it spurs from this on-going obsession with being barefoot. Then I married a "city boy" and he has the opinion that you are not very cultured if you run around barefoot. So I have evolved into a compromise of sorts.... I wear flip-flops, which so far, is the closest thing I have found for being barefoot. So anyway, what does this have to do with adoption? Well, it's one of the things I can't wait to pass on to my daughter. I can't wait to see her in cute little bejeweled flip-flops with big silk flowers on the toe. I can't wait to wrap thong straps in ribbon and tie a big bow on the front. I mean, seriously, what could be more fun than bows on your toes? :) So, as I sit here waiting for the Russian Consulate to get my updated and SIGNED money order, I am just dreaming of all the adorable flip-flops my daughter and I are going to adorn ourselves with when she gets home. And I wish I knew her shoe size because I found these to-die-for flops at http://www.morgankatebowtique.com/ and I LOVE these personalized ones... now those are CUTE!

3 comments:

Michelle R said...

SOOOO Cute! Ondrea, you are the bomb! I have to get some!!!

ATP Adventure Racing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ATP Adventure Racing said...

Was just trying to say but said with a typo... My promise to Mary Margaret is that she will never have to wear huge shades or velour tracksuits. That is my promise and I will make sure of it even from over here, half way (give or take a few miles) across the world!
Avril

I see you looking!

Where in the world are you?