Look how long it's been since our little princess got her forever family:

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Boys night... almost extinct!

As I sit here posting, my boys (all four of them) are in the midst of "man night." This is something my boys count the days to. They wake up on Man Night days and say, "TONIGHT IS MAN NIGHT!" It's funny how excited they get over junk food and adventure movies. Right now in the background, I am hearing 10,000 Leagues Under the Sea and lots of boy commentary. These nights are soon to be a thing of the past. Not for the boys, but for me. Soon, I will have someone to take upstairs and paint fingernails with while my boys are on the couch eating junk food. The funny thing about guys night is there are only four rules (my husband made them up), 1. No forks, 2. No vegetables, 3. No napkins, (think tacos and hot wings) 4. No whining! :) It's a total guy haven around here tonight. I can't wait to have someone to take out shopping on guys nights!

I can't believe that in five short days, we will be meeting our daughter! I am going to try my very best to keep you all updated via the blog during our trip. I hope I will be able to utilize the business center at our hotel to get access to the internet.

Okay, I'm off to do some more prep work while the cutest boys in the world are otherwise occupied in man land! :)

4 comments:

Michelle R said...

You have such a great hubby!
I look forward to hearing all about girl night! Can you say, "Disney Princess movies?" "chocolate" and "nail polish"?

Beth said...

Oh girls night sounds fun! Hopefully I'll be able to experience that in a few years. For now, it is a house full of boys - who I absolutely adore and love! Can't wait to follow your blog as you head to St. Pete's.

Lindsay said...

Man's Night - fantastic! Sounds like your sons and hubs have a blast. And soon you will be able to add 'Girl's Night' too. Wonderful.

Carol said...

I will look forward to "man night" when our little man is home. Good luck this weekend, and thanks for yesterday. Carol

I see you looking!

Where in the world are you?