Look how long it's been since our little princess got her forever family:

Friday, April 18, 2008

Prayers Needed

Hey everyone ,we heard some sad news today. A fellow adoptive parent lost their referral today. They had already been to visit this child on their first trip and of course, were happily at home waiting for the court date, feeling like the major battle was behind them. Apparently, the birth mother of this child returned to take custody of him. I am just sick for this family as they are totally devastated. This is their first child, which I think makes the blow that much harder. They are looking for God's presence in this, but it's certainly hard to understand. As we all know, the best situation is for a child to be in his family of origin, unless that family is not capable or willing to take care of the child's needs for food, clothing, shelter, and most importantly, LOVE! Please add this child to your prayers as well, that his mother will be able to provide for him long term and that he will have his needs met. And pray for healing and direction for this family as well. You can read their whole story here: http://www.torussiawithhopeandfaith.blogspot.com/

Psalm 3:1-4
"O Lord, how my adversaries have increased! Many are rising up against me. Many are saying of my soul, "There is no deliverance for him in God." But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, My glory and the One who lifts my head. I was crying to the Lord with my voice, And He answered me from His holy mountain."

No comments:

I see you looking!

Where in the world are you?